Just a thank you to everyone

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by homesteadmomma, Jun 24, 2011.

1. homesteadmomma

homesteadmomma Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 26, 2011
    Parke Co. Indiana
    Sometimes as a mom, and even as a person, there are times when a simple "thank you" would really make my day. And since I am up past midnight trying to enjoy a few minutes of peace and quiet, I would like to say thank you to all of you on BYC.

First of all, I would like to thank everyone who has taken time out of their day to answer my questions or throw in their ideas. Although this isn't my first time raising chickens, this is the first time that I have had so much time, energy, and money invested in them. Also the first time raising chicks, and the first time hatching my own. I don't know if I could do this on my own.

I would also like to thank all of you that post in the random ramblings, etc. I have found great ideas for my garden, my home, and my life. You all make me realize that no one knows what works until they figure out what doesn't. You guys have saved me so much time and energy, it's not even funny.

Then I would like to thank the people that make me laugh, whether you dress your chickens, post funny words on their pictures, talk about getting pooped on, or burning dinner. It really is nice to be able to sit down and have a good laugh after a long day of taking care of toddlers.

And finally I would like to thank all of you chicken lovers and chicken experts that post daily on the threads. You answer questions I didn't know I even had. You have helped so many and you don't expect anything in return.

So thank you all for all of your help and your guidance, you are truly like a good friend that is always just a call away, and I don't even know your names.

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Not sure if I am a part of that thank you, but that post is certainly appreciated by those of us that spend a lot of time here. [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 25, 2011
  3. aubreynoramarie

aubreynoramarie designated lawn flamingo

May 27, 2010
    Reno, Nevada
    You're a sweet heart!

4. gryeyes

gryeyes Covered in Pet Hair & Feathers

What a really nice thing to say.

5. Urban Chaos

Urban Chaos Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 9, 2011
    Austin
    [​IMG]

...and thank you

6. TeriyakiChicken

TeriyakiChicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 23, 2011
    Western Australia
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    I believe that nice letter applies to all who post here. Made my day!

8. CupOJoe42

CupOJoe42 CT Chicken Whisperer

Apr 11, 2011
    I agree with the OP. The people on this forum are the BEST and deserve a round of applause for their caring, giving, spirit and for all they do!!!!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by