Just checked out the election results...

Q9

General Headache
13 Years
Jun 22, 2009
The Sovereign State of NC
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/11/02/AR2010110207118.html

Sweeping
Republican victory. I like the way Rubio phrased it, though. "This is not an endorsement of Republican principles. This is a second chance." Politicians need to remember that they can't just keep their seats; as the article stated, at this point voters will keep throwing everyone out until they get it right. Might take a while, though.
roll.png

Meh. Aside from a very few Tea Party folks (Rand Paul in particular) I figure we're still royally screwed - just in red this time. At least Pelosi *Shudder* isn't Speaker of the House anymore.

One side is in power, they screw up, so the other side gets in power, they screw up, and on and on it goes. I rarely vote for anyone in either of the "big" parties. We need more choices. I'm loyal to no one.

Quote:
Agreed. I think more choices would lead to a reduction of choosing the "lesser of two evils". At least more choices would give us more chance of having someone we TRULY like as a choice for office.

Was anybody suprised? Remember back when the dems took control of the house and senate? then a flip rep control, then back to the dems, now the dems are loosing. it's just liken the tides, up and down. It's a matter of being in the right place at the right time. If the president is on the rocks the other party rises. When "W" was pres. the dems could have ran micky mouse and won. I didn't vote for "B" but I actually did have high hopes for him. Wrong place at the wrong time for him and his party. It's really a crock when you read history and see the same thing happening over and over again. Neither party is doing anything to solve the problems they are just saying what the people want to hear. sad but true

Steve

Still waiting for our states u.s senate person to be named. Guess they havnt counted the dead people votes yet like last time. How sad is that

The President gets the blame or credit...but the congress run the country. GWB got blame for the down turn , Obama got blame for not turning it around. First 6 years of Bush years where good ,then congress changed, down turned started , been bad last 4 years, YEP , Time to get them out.....great job America voters
wee.gif
I don't belong to either party....but congress just got their first wake up....They are there for the people, if not out they go. Be there for the people, follow party lines you may find yourself out of a job.

We are getting tired of tax and spend....ALL for a 3rd party.

great thing ..i had send an email to my congressmen , asking them not to vote for the health bill...or risk losing their job...yet he did ,out he went
lol.png

wee.gif
Great year all those I voted for won.
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom