1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

just curious...any LOST, HEROES, or Battlestar Galactica tv fans?

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Willjg, Mar 2, 2009.

1. Willjg

Willjg Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2008
    Tuckerton
    Hey there,

I was just wondering if there were any fans of the tv shows LOST, HEROES, or Battlestar Galactica (sci fi channel) here?

Take Care,
    Bill.

2. Harley's girl

Harley's girl Chillin' With My Peeps

LOST!!!!! I love it!!! And Grey's and Private Practice!

3. horsejody

horsejody Squeaky Wheel

Feb 11, 2008
    Waterloo, Nebraska
    I watch Heroes and Battlestar Galactica. DH is really the Galactica fan, but I watch it with him.

4. Willjg

Willjg Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2008
    Tuckerton
    SO AWESOME!

I was so afraid I was the only fan here who watched those shows. Great to know I can discuss it with chicken pals! :)

Bill.

5. DawnSuiter

DawnSuiter Chillin' With My Peeps

Seriously? That's is ALL of you?
    Ok.. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Heroes... I read the blogs too.. but don't do the online comics & books... I don't have a good enough network connection for that

I have been a junkie since day 1 pretty much
    SAVE THE CHEERLEADER

and now the CHEERLEADER is saving the world as predicted

doesn't get better than that!
    Did you watch last night.. Claire really started taking on that Hero look...

6. Picky Chicky

Picky Chicky Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 22, 2008
    Holly Grove, VA
    Oooh ooh... another huge Lost and Heroes fan here! Actually I fell just a little bit off the Heroes bandwagon, but will pick it up in the DVD.

Lost is getting soooooo goood! (I'm actually having to pay closer attention these days so I don't get... er.. um.. lost) [​IMG]

7. DawnSuiter

I watched lost for the first couple of seasons...
    then I had to miss I think it was season 3 cuz of scheduling conflicts.. so I watched the premier... then got to watch the finale.. and NOTHING HAD HAPPENED!!!!!

I mean I'm sure lots happened, but essentially the premier to the finale for that season basically nothing had progressed.

it reminded me of the West Wing when I watched that... for 2 season Bartlett was supposed to be replaced but they just drug it on and on and on

I gave up on Lost after that.

Anybody else get choked up at the Star Trek preview last night? It was AWESOME TO WATCH... I just can't wait

8. Picky Chicky

Picky Chicky Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 22, 2008
    Holly Grove, VA
    Quote:Blasphemy I tell ya!!! [​IMG]

9. Guitartists

Guitartists Resistance is futile

Mar 21, 2008
    Michigan
    Heroes [​IMG] I just haven't had time to watch BG... I barely make it through Heroes because I'm so tired.. I NEED TIVO! [​IMG] I miss Farscape and Firefly!!! [​IMG]

10. DawnSuiter

says you who fell OFF the Heroes bandwagon...

how is that even possible? they've never let it slow down!
    I love the show... I bought a big screen projector to watch it on... it's like a movie theater experience every night here. And with the DVR it's like watching a movie.

it's back in 2 weeks... and that is going to be the best episode yet!!

if you don't read the director's blog... you should http://gregbeeman.blogspot.com/

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by