just curious...any LOST, HEROES, or Battlestar Galactica tv fans?

Quote:
Best Show? I think LEVERAGE is the best on TV right now. Anyone seen it?

Hiro I think is my favorite Heroes Character.. him and HRG (Noah Bennett)... I can never figure out if HRG is good or bad. I still can't believe he turned Mohinder in during that parkging garage scene.

I don't even know what Leverage is. I put IMO (in my opinion) after
that statement. To me it is the best show. We all have out own tastes.

PC, I wasn't accusing you of being wrong... just offering up my recent favorite.

Leverage is a new TNT original show starring Timothy Hutton and a few others. He is a former high dollar insurance investigator who lost his son becaue his insurance company wouldn't pay the bill. He teams up with several of the folks he used to bust a grifter, a con artist, a computer hacker, a cat burgler, and a tough guy too. They are AWESOME together and the show is a bit like Robin Hood.. they take on "cases" of people who were taken advantage of and then scam the rich #$#O$#)(*@$'s or suits out of their not hard earned dollars and give it back to whomever they took advantage of in the first place.

Hope that made sense...http://tnt.tv/series/leverage
First season just ended with an AWESOME story of stealing back Michael Angelo's David.

Quote:
I know BF, I didn't mean to sound defensive. I just get carried away on
these controversial topics.
tongue.png
wink.png

I watch Leverage - it's my new favorite series this season. I also watch Heroes and Lost. Does anyone else watch Burn Notice?

Quote:
Hooray, another Leverage fan!
I tried to watch Burn Notice... something about that guy.. like a Horation Cane with an attitude problem ! LOL. I'm gonna try again though because it does look good through the previews!

I watch TV all the time in the background as my office is next to the living room.
Watching the movie Zoom right now..

Last edited by a moderator:
Burn Notice is one of my FAVORITE shows! I like the writing and the characters
big_smile.png
Leverage rocks too.... another witty show with great characters
smile.png
Monk and Psych are alongside those as my favs
wink.png
Talk about getting off the topic of Sci-fi... LOL

Last edited:
I about died when they did the "Thundercats, Ho!" bit! LMAO I mean... talk about so many references to things from my youth!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom