Just developed my page - regarding shipping/wrapping eggs & quick qa

Discussion in 'Website Announcements, Feedback, Issues, & Guides' started by bargain, Jan 23, 2011.

1. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Got all the links in there to pictures and they are working, but is there anything I can do to have the pictures actually visible without having to click a link so that the person has to go back and forth between the link and the word descriptions.

Basically would like the pictures to show on my page without having to click and open!

Thanks! Nancy

2. dsqard

dsqard Crazy "L" Farms

Jun 11, 2010
    York PA
    Nancy have you tried just copying the image address? You know the one that begins with [​IMG]? That is what I used on my page and the pictures show up on the page. Hope this helps!

3. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    dsrgard, tried that....There's an answer to this...To get your picture to actually "show" You copy the pick right out of BYC and paste it....Different than how we post the links say when we share on each others post.

Also, I found I needed to work in Internet Explorer to make the cutting and pasting work...Mozilla won't allow it...I actually had to use Internet explorer non 64 version.

Wow, Now I'm late for sunday school but dashing away I go!!! Love the ability to have my page! Thanks BYC!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by