1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Just finished reading the Pet Sematary and watched the movie

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by TheDuckCrew, Jan 3, 2010.

1. TheDuckCrew

TheDuckCrew Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2009
    Connecticut
    WOW!! it was so messed up, i can not believe it! my legs are still a little weak. i love stephen king though, i love this sort of stuff. but wow! how does he ever think of stuff like that?

2. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    I know..hes got some crazy/warped thoughts. THats what made him rich though.. [​IMG]

3. slightlyscrambled

slightlyscrambled Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 30, 2009
    Nebraska
    scary thing for us is our mama barn cat had a litter of 3 males this spring (two black and one...gray, just like in the movie) sadly he got run over by a tractor this last fall during harvest. When we buried him in our little "cemetary" I had horrible visions of the movie!!

4. Imp

Imp All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle

I've read that "Pet Cemetery" so creeped him out that he put it away for several years. Then pulled it out slapped an ending on it. When I first read it, I thought he ended in the middle.

Imp

5. pbjmaker

pbjmaker Overrun With Chickens

May 9, 2008
    Central Iowa
    I read Pet Cemetary when it first came out many years ago. I was a preteen at the time and we were the last city street before farmland. Just down the old gravel road was a - you guessed it pet cemetary. That book and my location were a bad mix. I couldn't sleep well for weeks.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by