Just for all of you Mike Rowe fans..The OFFICIAL Mike Rowe Thread!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Bec, Oct 14, 2009.

1. Bec

Bec THE Delaware Blue Hen

2. ksct

ksct Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 23, 2009
    upstate, NY
    Mike Rowe is one of my favorites! a 'go getter' funny, nice, not bad on the eyes [​IMG] etc....
    thanks for posting this!
    he's funny!

3. Hoosiermomma

Hoosiermomma Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 6, 2009
    S.E Ind
    I saw another post on here somewhere about this person....who is he? [​IMG]

4. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    Quote:SCANDALOUS words! Momto5rascals is officially banned from this thread. I am next in line to have him in my coop now that Wildsky has finished with him and Redhen will tire of him shortly I'm sure (what with her attention span of a gnat and all).

Mike Rowe is host of the Discovery TV show "Dirty Jobs". He is a hunk and a half.

5. CoopCrazy

CoopCrazy Brooder Boss

Mar 3, 2009
    Columbus,IN
    Mike Rowe [​IMG] [​IMG]

I love when they get him with his shirt off [​IMG]

6. key west chick

key west chick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2008
    Gainesville, GA
    Ohhh, Mike is such a hottie! [​IMG] DH cant understand why I think he's so hot. He would be super duper hot if his teeth were straight! ( I worked in a dental office, I notice teeth!)

7. Hoosiermomma

Jun 6, 2009
    S.E Ind
    Quote:SCANDALOUS words! Momto5rascals is officially banned from this thread. I am next in line to have him in my coop now that Wildsky has finished with him and Redhen will tire of him shortly I'm sure (what with her attention span of a gnat and all).

Mike Rowe is host of the Discovery TV show "Dirty Jobs". He is a hunk and a half.

Ok enough said...........NOW I KNOW AND I ABSOLUTELY AGREE WITH YOU!!!!!! Hunk and a half???? I think not, he 'outhunks' over half the men alive! [​IMG]

I thought maybe by the way everyone was talking about him, that he was a member here. LOL

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2009
  8. Boyd

Boyd Recipient of The Biff Twang

Mar 14, 2009
    MI

Ok enough said...........NOW I KNOW AND I ABSOLUTELY AGREE WITH YOU!!!!!! Hunk and a half???? I think not, he 'outhunks' over half the men alive! [​IMG]

I thought maybe by the way everyone was talking about him, that he was a member here. LOL

He is [​IMG]

9. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    Quote:Yeah, he's the one that starts all the threads about Mike Rowe that get us all riled up.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2009
  10. Hoosiermomma

Jun 6, 2009
    S.E Ind
    I saw him last year on an episode of Rachel Ray and that's when I became a big time fan. He was so down to earth and personable. He has the same 'suaveness' (if that isn't a word, oh well) as Paul Newman had.
    Actually I think my kids might have the dirty job's videos. I'm going to have to route through all of them today to see if I can find them.[​IMG]

BTW thanks for starting this thread....now my pulse is racing. [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by