1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Just for Fun!

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by CountryKritters, Aug 22, 2014.

1. CountryKritters

CountryKritters New Egg

Aug 21, 2014
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

What do you think? Sorrry these little buggers never seem to stand still for their pictures. The black spanish babies were born around july 1st and the Royal Palm Im assuming around the same time. We just got him last week. They all run with my chickens which is nice. And it looks like im missing a picture of grey, our black spanish with a lot of grey marking on the wings. I think she is a female. We also have another royal palm which I think is a female as well. She is smaller than the one shown and has less black markings on her.

2. BantamLover21

BantamLover21 Overrun With Chickens

Jul 24, 2013
    I'm not an expert on turkeys, but in my opinion, they're all looking like hens.

3. CountryKritters

CountryKritters New Egg

Aug 21, 2014
    Dear lord I hope not. The man will be really disappointed if he doesn't have at least one male!!

4. Wyandottes7

Wyandottes7 Overrun With Chickens

Jul 24, 2013
    They all look like hens to me as well.

5. CountryKritters

CountryKritters New Egg

Aug 21, 2014
    Uh oh.

6. CountryKritters

CountryKritters New Egg

Aug 21, 2014
    He wants ten turkeys now I have a feeling we will be getting more just so he can have a male!!! Ugh

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by