just got 2 new Pekingese pics

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by mamato3, Dec 16, 2008.

1. mamato3

mamato3 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2008
    SWMissouri
    ok so my mother in law was wanting a pekingese so we found this lady that was selling 2 dogs 1 year old brother and sister she said she could not take care of them no more so we go look at the dogs and i love the girl and she looks so skinny and flea infested that i bought her. She is house trained and so far great whith the kids. She had a litter of pups 2 months ago so that some of why she is thin but she is to skinny. We named her Tinker Bell or Tinker for short. Though i almost think she should of been named panda she kindof looks like a panda to me her she is
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The boy was going to go to my mother in laws but the landlord said no and since he is so sweet i cant get rid of him. But his name has to change she called him buba j i call my son buba alot so it wont work having 2 bubas lol. so we have been calling him boy alot . I seen on a different post some one was asking for name help someone suggested chico which means boy in spanish so were think of calling him chico. What do you think
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. TubbyChicken

TubbyChicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 30, 2008
    Kentucky
    Very cute! I would have them spayed and neutered ASAP [​IMG]

3. Wifezilla

Wifezilla Positively Ducky

Oct 2, 2008
    Colorado
    Chico works great [​IMG]

Very cute.

4. mamato3

mamato3 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2008
    SWMissouri
    dont worry spay and neuter is on the to do list at the begining of next year i should have 2 months beforeTinker comes into heat. Chico will be first as im tired of his scent marking everything.

5. TubbyChicken

TubbyChicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 30, 2008
    Kentucky
    Quote:[​IMG] So happy to hear it! Marking will drive you crazy, no? I bet they'll be so grateful to grow old together with you as their new devoted mommy.

6. Skyesrocket

Skyesrocket Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 20, 2008
    Awwwwww.so cute! Until you get him fixed you can make or buy belly bands for the little guy. This will keep the smell out of his marking areas.
    He is a doll!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by