just got home from my long journey

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by chickachickawhat, Jun 30, 2008.

1. chickachickawhat

chickachickawhat Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 16, 2008
    hartford county ct
    so 2 fridays ago i flew to arizona by myself to see my sister. i was there for a week. we went to the sonaro desert museam ( lots of cool native animals) we went to tombstone ( a really old authentic western town. that the earps founded and doc holliday lived for a while) also the movie tombstone was based there and the OK Corral shoot out was there. it was such an old western town people carried live guns where they wanted to horses were everywhere. then my sister and i drove back to ct my home state. we went through New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, Indiana, Ohio, Illinois, Pennsylvania, New York. all i saw on my ride home was yellow grass, green grass, brown grass, cows, and barbed wire fencing. also a lot of horses and lot and lots of corn and tractors. i wish i can live some where out there

2. chickens4jojo

chickens4jojo Chillin' With My Peeps

May 26, 2008
    Upstate South Carolina
    That sounds like a great trip you had!! Its always nice to come home, too, though~~ [​IMG]

Do you have any Pictures you can show us??? I love pictures~~even though I can't seem to get mine to show up here. [​IMG]

3. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    I wish I could live "out there" too.

Nothing would be funner than a nice farm in upstate NY, southern WI or northern MO or Western IL or West Central Ohio.... or east central Indiana... all places I have visited... I could go on.

4. chickachickawhat

Mar 16, 2008
    hartford county ct
    thats a problem i for got to take my camera and my cell phone charger and i couldnt takes pictures

5. chickachickawhat

Mar 16, 2008
    hartford county ct
    if anyone out there likes western towns i recommended tombstone arizona. its original and authentic real old city.

6. chickens4jojo

chickens4jojo Chillin' With My Peeps

May 26, 2008
    Upstate South Carolina
    I have been out toward Yellowstone Park~~which absolutely I loved. Now, I would love to see Tombstone, too, someday~~I hope. [​IMG]

7. ilovemychickies

ilovemychickies Chillin' With My Peeps

That's awesome! What part of Texas did you go through?

8. chickachickawhat

Mar 16, 2008
    hartford county ct
    like all of northern texas to get to Oklahoma city

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by