Just got my NY State Fish and Wildlife License :D

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by AHappychick, May 11, 2009.

1. AHappychick

AHappychick Wanna-be Farmer

Dec 16, 2008
    westchester
    So now I will be able to sell my ducks and quail and their meat and eggs with out stressing and in addition my ducks get to stay at my home and I no longer have to worry about getting into trouble [​IMG]

In the next month or so I will be offering quail: bob whites, pharoh, and A&M in addition to runner ducks and their eggs [​IMG]

2. trilyn

trilyn Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2009
    East Syracuse
    Congratulations! [​IMG]

3. Chicken Fruit

Chicken Fruit Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 25, 2009
    Echo Homestead
    Was it a very involved process to get licensed?

4. PurpleChicken

PurpleChicken Tolerated.....Mostly

Apr 6, 2007
    Iceland
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

You ROCK!

Did ya tell the quackers?

Last edited: May 11, 2009
  5. AHappychick

Dec 16, 2008
    westchester
    Quote:no just a little money and a form and dscription on the species and how they will be housed. They have to be tagged so you have to buy those too if you are going to process. The weird thing is that they want me to cut off the back toe of the right foot of every duck by the time it is 4 weeks old, I really dont want to do that!!!!

I gave the info to Monarc23 it is on her massive quail thread and on her BYC page.

6. AHappychick

Dec 16, 2008
    westchester
    Quote:yes I did they seemed unthrilled lol [​IMG]

7. jjdward

jjdward How bout them DAWGS!

May 4, 2009
    Buchanan, Georgia
    Quote:no just a little money and a form and dscription on the species and how they will be housed. They have to be tagged so you have to buy those too if you are going to process. The weird thing is that they want me to cut off the back toe of the right foot of every duck by the time it is 4 weeks old, I really dont want to do that!!!!

I gave the info to Monarc23 it is on her massive quail thread and on her BYC page.

ouch [​IMG] Why?

8. AHappychick

Dec 16, 2008
    westchester
    for makking reasons, I am gonna call tomorrow about it, dont like that one bit!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by