1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Just Got My Show Shirts!!!

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by Poulets De Cajun, Sep 25, 2008.

1. Poulets De Cajun

Poulets De Cajun Overrun With Chickens

I just recieved my show shirts. A friend of mine did them for me and is starting an embroidery business. If anyone wants her email address, PM me.

Aren't they GREAT! (I haven't ironed them obviously... I was too excited!)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    very spiffy!!...so you show silkies?..i have a little buff one..but i love the white ones..maybe someday i will be able to get one...anyways..nice shirts!...[​IMG]..congrats...,Wendy..[​IMG]..

3. vfem

vfem Yoga...The Chicken Pose

Aug 4, 2008
    Fuquay Varina, NC
    Adorable!!!! LOVE them!

I have a friend in fort worth... if she wasn't in a town house I bet I could get her to get chickens! LOL

If she ever does, I'll have her look you up.

4. Blisschick

Blisschick not rusty

Feb 20, 2007
    Shepherd, Texas
    Nice shirts! I really like the picture of the silkie.

I'm gonna have to get up your direction and see what you have, or else meet you somewhere and get some eggs at least.

5. Poulets De Cajun

Poulets De Cajun Overrun With Chickens

Quote:You should try and come to the show this weekend in Decatur. I dont know where Shepard is, but if you can get to the show, its going to be GREAT fun! I will be showing, as well as two other friends of mine who raise Silkies. And if you think I have nice birds..... YOU SHOULD SEE THEIRS!

I will also be showing at the State Fair of Texas on October 10th - 12th. You should check that out too!

(I designed the Silkie on the shirt! Couple of circles in MS Powerpoint, and voila! A Silkie)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2008
  6. newchickenfamily

newchickenfamily Chillin' With My Peeps

Great shirts! Love the little silkie!!

7. 1Speckled Hen w/Chicks

1Speckled Hen w/Chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 7, 2008
    NC
    WOW_Love the shirts!
    WTG!

8. Blisschick

Blisschick not rusty

Feb 20, 2007
    Shepherd, Texas
    Quote:You should try and come to the show this weekend in Decatur. I dont know where Shepard is, but if you can get to the show, its going to be GREAT fun! I will be showing, as well as two other friends of mine who raise Silkies. And if you think I have nice birds..... YOU SHOULD SEE THEIRS!

I will also be showing at the State Fair of Texas on October 10th - 12th. You should check that out too!

(I designed the Silkie on the shirt! Couple of circles in MS Powerpoint, and voila! A Silkie)

I'm down near Houston. I don't know if I can get up there anytime soon, but I sure would like to.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by