Just had to share these pictures

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by julie75, May 11, 2011.

1. Haha [​IMG]

Ours do that to, so much so that we can't keep 30+ anymore because they're EVERYWHERE!

2. Inkheart

Inkheart Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 15, 2010
    Columbus Ohio
    HELLO where are our treats?!?!?!
    Great pic!

3. julie75

julie75 Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:They "think" that I suffer from short term memory loss. They had just had treats about an hour before I took the pictures.

4. purelypoultry

purelypoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 2, 2008
    Fremont, Wisconsin
    Very cute. Maybe they think if they are patient enough that you'll forget that you already gave em treats.

5. kthankzbai

kthankzbai Out Of The Brooder

May 6, 2011
    That is too cute! I love how the chicken made a place for itself near your stairs.

6. priss

priss Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 13, 2009
    Isle of Wight
    Lol mine do this! They have all that lovely soft lawn and then spend all their time on the hard concrete!!

PS
    Yours are super CUTE!

7. julie75

julie75 Chillin' With My Peeps

Thank you! I think their cute too, but of course I have a biased opinion, lol. This is starting to be a routine for them. Come up eat treats, hang out at the pond for an hour, come back for more treats. This goes on all day when I am home. I wish I could post the sounds with the pictures. They "fuss" the entire time and you would think that I haven't fed them for the last 2 weeks. They are surely a group of goof balls, but you just gotta lovem!

(Now I have to go wash the poop off the side walk before DH get's home [​IMG])

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by