Just Have to Share!

AKMommaF8

Crowing
13 Years
Feb 15, 2011
Palmer, Alaska
I have been searching for Toulouse goslings for weeks now, and discovered that everywhere I've looked, they're out of them. (Well, I did find some Giant Dewlap ones, but I don't like that extra flappy bit!)

Just as I was about to give up, I found a 2 yo pair on my local Craigslist page...2+ hrs away from me. 😊 The amazing party is that the owner had planned to come pick up hay near me, so yesterday
20210413_121250.jpg
he delivered them TO me!!!

Meet Abraham & Sarah!

Thank you!!! ❤

Who knew that I'd actually fall in love with geese? I used to be terrified of them (my toddler & I were chased by a Canadian goose yrs ago!) I now have 5! 😊 (These new guys, a pair of Pilgrim, & one special needs, sweet Toulouse goose who started my obsession!)

Congratulations on finding your geese!
❤ Thank you! I'm over the moon!😊 Even with Abraham hollering at me when I go to check on them. Thankfully, he settles down quickly and then starts to preen himself.

Sarah is so cute, she tilts her head back & forth like she's listening when I talk to her.

They're such elegant, graceful birds!❤

Thank you!❤ You won't regret getting them... though a cranky neighbor might. 🤭

There is a subdivision that went up across from us about 3 yrs ago. Out of the 70 homes, there's only 1 with an acre! The developers claimed it was country living...Ha! They have a HOA & cannot have farm animals.

HOWEVER...on my side of the the road, there are no such restrictions! We've been here 10 yrs & have a goat, 3 breeds of ducks, miniature horses, 2 barn cats, 2 dogs (mine is a nice, loud LGD!😉) and 5 geese!

Back
Top Bottom