Just joined BYC

bigredsmom

Hatching
6 Years
Aug 21, 2013
I got my chickens back in March. I was at the post office when I heard "cheeps" coming from the back. After inquiring I was told they were on their way to the local feed store. I followed the postman....Came home and announced to my husband I had baby chickens in the car. Thank goodness he loves me! Fast forward to August and we have the most wonderful chickens AND eggs! I have learned so much from this site that I decided it was way past time to join. Thanks to everyone who posts questions and answers. It has made it easy to tend to my girls properly. Oh and my dubious husband now enjoys chicken TV as much as I do! He even built the most wonderful coop and run a hen could ever want.

Thank you for the welcome Frampton. Glad this forum is here, it's very enjoyable and informative for us newbies! My girl "Big Mamma" is singing her egg song as I post! Gotta love it! lol

welcome-byc.gif
That's the first time I've heard of someone following the mail truck to the feed store. Good for you - you probably got first pick of the chicks also.

Welcome to the site. I'm a newbie myself and have gotten quite absorbed in some of the members stories. Who needs soap operas when you have chickens? We have our own Days of our Chickens.

Back
Top Bottom