Just joined your site

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by wdc1952, Feb 2, 2009.

1. wdc1952

wdc1952 Out Of The Brooder

Feb 2, 2009
    Kearney, Missouri
    I just joined this site today. It looks like fun. I have raised and exhibited large and bantam chickens, off and on for over 25 years.
    I live on a small farm just North of Kansas City, Missouri. I am in the process of trying to locate both large fowl and bantam Brahmas. This past year I lost my large fowl to coyotes. I basically have been out of the business for over 10 years, but I'm trying to get started again. I look forward to hearing from those who show, raise and maybe even like to part with some brahmas.

2. HarlansHollowFarms

HarlansHollowFarms bana-bhuidseach anns gára

Jan 16, 2009
    [​IMG]

3. rooster-red

rooster-red Here comes the Rooster

Jun 10, 2007
    Douglasville GA
    [​IMG]

4. Queen Scoot

Queen Scoot Crochet Chieftess

May 27, 2008
    HOOKERVILLE!!!
    [​IMG]

5. B. Saffles Farms

B. Saffles Farms Mr. Yappy Chickenizer

Nov 23, 2008
    Madisonville, TN
    [​IMG] from TN

6. Teach97

Teach97 Bantam Addict

Nov 12, 2008
    Hooker, OK
    [​IMG]

Should have some bantam brahmas this spring and summer! We are getting a few eggs at the moment but have not had any hatch yet...check back in like a week...dang...now I wanna go look at my 'baor again [​IMG]

7. crtrlovr

crtrlovr Still chillin' with my peeps

Welcome! It's wonderful to make your acquaintance! I'll be looking forward to picking your brain for information about those bantams, if you don't mind! [​IMG] There are some WONDERFUL people on here who are very gracious and willing to share their time & experience, and lots of us who are fairly new to chickens who are THRILLED to be able to learn from you wise ones! Again, welcome, and hope to see you around the forum! My DH has a friend who lives in the St. James MO area, and there are quite a few posters from NW MO. You may find people from your area on here! [​IMG]

8. citalk2much

citalk2much Twilight Blessings Farm

Dec 22, 2008
    GR MI: TN bound!
    Welcome! Hope you enjoy this site as much as I do!

9. The Chicken Lady

The Chicken Lady Moderator Staff Member

Apr 21, 2008
    West Michigan
    [​IMG]

Glad to have you here! [​IMG] This place is totally fun; we'll have you hooked on BYC in no time.

10. pw_quiltworks

pw_quiltworks One Handy Chick

Jan 7, 2009
    Maine
    [​IMG]
    From Old Town, Maine

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by