1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Just one of those days...

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by ShadyGlade, Mar 3, 2009.

1. ShadyGlade

ShadyGlade Chillin' With My Peeps

This is a grump, or a gripe. Perhaps it will give someone else a smile. I was smashing the ice off a stock tank with a small mallet when I dropped the thing through the ice-ugh. It might be up in the low double digits but I doubt it. So wonderful' I get to take off the glove pull back the sleeve and retrieve said mallet from incredibly, painfully cold 300 gallon stock tank. Meanwhile horses, mule, goat, sheep, geese are watching with more interest than they show for anything other than food. I'd swear they were enjoying the show. Now I'm cold disgruntled and not looking forward to going back out to finish. [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 3, 2009
  2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Not to rub it in or anything, but we were at 75 degrees yesterday.... I would like some of your snow please.

3. crtrlovr

crtrlovr Still chillin' with my peeps

^ that was just so wrong, yappy... rubbin' it in that way.... [​IMG]

4. crtrlovr

crtrlovr Still chillin' with my peeps

shadyglade, you'll really flip when they hold up ratings signs like Olympic judges.... [​IMG]

5. MattyP

MattyP Out Of The Brooder

Feb 9, 2009
    Columbia, TN
    You can always move to Florida. [​IMG]

6. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

If she moves to Florida she will need to buy leashes for all the bugs down there.

7. ShadyGlade

ShadyGlade Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:If I could figure out a way to get it to you - you'd be welcome to it all.
    And if they start judging my performance they better get jobs with paychecks - they're mostly freeloaders.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by