Just ordered my Eco 20 and turner!!

woot.gif

You are going to love it!!! Babies from the first hatch in mine are almost 3 weeks old now. It's hard not to fill it up again right away, but saving it for Mahonri's Easter Hatch. So yeah I agree. 2 Would be much better!!!

Yup. I first got a MiniAdvance, then ordered another (still resisting the idea I would need to incubate more than 7 eggs at a time, but sure, I need two..) and then I ordered a MiniAdvance EX, then finally realized I was going to have to deal with deciding which eggs NOT to incubate from auctions mostly of 10 or more eggs... so I ordered an Octagon20 Advance EX.

After gifting one of my two MiniAdvance 'bators to someone, I ordered two more Octagon20 Advance EX incubators. And then....

Well, anyway, now I have one MiniAdvance, two MiniAdvance EX, and three Octagon20 Advance EX incubators. Pardon the sideways photo.
41679_incubatortable.jpg

I have since moved the MiniAdvance 'bators to a book case, so there are only the 3 Octagons on that table.

Last edited:
I think my next one might be the 40, don't remember the name, but it holds 48 eggs. Sounds like a very nice bator. Then I wouldn't have to drool over the auctions and not bid.

Gryeyes, you are my hero.
love.gif

I wanna be like you!
hugs.gif

I have 7 BCM eggs in my Mini Advance (and I just hatched four 2 weeks ago) and my husband asked me, "Why???" I told him I want to sell a few BCM chicks and save up to buy a bigger Brinsea incubator. Boy, that went over like a ton of bricks!!!
hide.gif

Quote:
I recently bought my second Eco 20. I just had eggs hatch out of one this weekend. The second hatch is due in a couple of week? Hmmm. . . Wonder what I could put in the empty one?
You'll love the Brinsea.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom