Just ordered some chicks =)

silkypie

Songster
10 Years
Aug 17, 2009
Plant City, FL
Since only hatching 2 chicks successfully, I decided to order some from MPC.

They should be coming in the week of Oct. 5. I can't wait!!

wee.gif

frow.gif
Hi, neighbor! I'm right down the road in Bartow. I ordered chicks from MPC, too (what a great deal!). I actually have some chickens I hatched, but I need more pullets - I still have at least 12 roos that I need to rehome!
tongue.png
Mine are coming next week. I ordered the rainbow layer assortment.

Quote:
Hello! I ordered the Assorted Rare breeds. I am
fl.gif
for some polish. My DH likes the rare birds and since our last hatch only turned out 2 of my silkies he was a little disappointed.

I had 2 RIR roos that were getting nasty with me (I think it's because they thought I was one of their women and needed to control where i went) They went to a new home.

Oooh, I'm right there with you on the Oct 5th shipment. As it gets closer I'm actually losing sleep over being too excited on what my random 'peanuts' will be. My hubby wanted some silver laced birds, and I wanted some EEs since I seem to kill any egg that isn't light brown or white.

Congratulations! I had a great experience with MPC.

I wanted chicks for my kids B-day this year. After I placed my order there was a mix up on the shipping date. A quick phone call and they worked with me to get the matter resolved. They made me feel like my problem mattered... a rare occurrence today.

I hope you get healthy and happy chicks!

Good Luck!

Don't forget to vote in the latest coop contest!

Back
Top Bottom