Just picked up eggs from Post Office

Marthab1953

Crowing
12 Years
Well I just got back from the Post Office with my Bantam Polish eggs. I bought 12 received 18 of these 4 were squished. Not seller's fault though as she packed very well and double boxed them on top of it. So I am crossing my fingers and whatever else and hoping for a good hatch, I will let them rest 24 plus hours before i start incubating them. So I should hopefully have some adorable topknots around December 9th or 10th. I soo want the Bantam Polish.

45669_100_2612.jpg

45669_100_2607.jpg

Last edited:
OOH, that's exciting! I've hatched two bantam polish. One is a frizzle and the other smooth. I just love them. I've got a few of my own eggs, from then now (they've grown up), and they're in the incubator, with a hatch date of December 6th. I've also got 16 bantam cochin eggs in there.....

Good luck with your hatch!
Sharon

Quote:
Thank you! Good luck with yours also, I used to have Large polish a long time ago, and loved them some of the roosters were a little fiesty though. But the hens were dolls!

Martha, my two little Polish are also feisty. They have both pecked me, but it really doesn't hurt because they're so small. I don't know if I'd want a larg fowl Polish for that reason.....Very feisty devils, but really neat looking!

Sharon

Back
Top Bottom