Just purchased my first incubator!! 😊

ayeitsmeme

Songster
Mar 23, 2016
North Carolina
I'm a major type A, overthinking, stressing everything has to be perfect kinda person and I just pressed buy on an incubator! It's the incuview that's fully auto and holds 27 eggs 😁. I've literally been stressing like a week wondering should I, shouldn't i, should I?? I mean do I really need a $200 incubator starting out.....but if I cheap out then I'll spend more in the long run.

I've poured myself into some reviews the last week 🙃 after all of this worry God willing I can hatch something!

BirdsBeesTrees

F.R.O.G.
Premium Feather Member
Mar 10, 2019
Iowa
Great news! Hatching is so addicting for me, I'm always trying to figure out what I'm going to put in my incubators! (I have 3, and a hatching incubator :oops:)
I've made quite a bit of money selling chicks, turkey poults, quail, peafowl, call ducks. :D

ayeitsmeme

Songster
Mar 23, 2016
North Carolina
Great news! Hatching is so addicting for me, I'm always trying to figure out what I'm going to put in my incubators! (I have 3, and a hatching incubator :oops:)
I've made quite a bit of money selling chicks, turkey poults, quail, peafowl, call ducks. :D
I would really love to be able to make a profit or at least support my chickens feed bill off hatching some babies! I know itll be something to work towards, and first itll be just trying to recover the $200 lol. I figure with the covid situation nows as good a time as any to take a jump into hatching. All else fails I love chickens and I'll have some more 🤣🙈

Top Bottom