Just received my incubator!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Harley's girl, Oct 6, 2008.

1. Harley's girl

Harley's girl Chillin' With My Peeps

Hi all I just wanted to tell you I received my hovabator from Home and Bran basics!!! It is in beautiful condition!!! A great big thank you to them!!! [​IMG] I can't wait to get some eggs in there! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

A great big [​IMG] i highly recommend them.

2. ChanceRider

ChanceRider Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 19, 2008
    Somerset, CA
    Congratulations! I'm SO jealous.... I only have 9 chickens and 2 ducks but that's about the limit of the coop and run that I have now.

Can't wait to hear about your first hatchings.... and pics... will need pics, lots of 'em!

3. sussexgal

sussexgal Chillin' With My Peeps

Hey! Me too! The postal carrier delivered a genesis with egg turner from Home and Barn Basics today. [​IMG] I agree, they are tops to deal with [​IMG]

4. Poulets De Cajun

Poulets De Cajun Overrun With Chickens

The feed store near me had a display model of a Hovabator on sale the other day.....I SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT IT! But I didn't.

5. hatchaholic

hatchaholic Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 23, 2008
    South Carolina
    I got mine from Home and Barn Basics on Friday. I've had it up and running since Saturday morning to try and work the kinks out. I should be receiving my first batch of eggs this week. I can't wait.

They were great to deal with. I highly recomend them!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by