Just registered....howdy!

Arkiehinny

Hatching
9 Years
Nov 10, 2010
SW ARkansas
A Baby Boomer and mid-life career changer, my goal is to motivate and encourage others to overcome obstacles in life. We've got about 15 chickens roaming the place & they poop everywhere. I'm not a real chicken lover myself, but the eggs are good!

I contracted Lyme Disease in May of 2010. I'm an activist & strong advocate for Lyme Disease Awareness. I strongly urge everyone to read up on the devastating effects of this illness as it is now the fastest growing infectious disease in the country, surpassing AIDS. Please support the ILADS in fighting this deadly bacteria!

I hope you guys will enjoy reading some of my articles, too. I write on Hubpages about everything!

http://hubpages.com/profile/donotfear
See yall!

Last edited:
Hello, and welcome to BYC! We're always happy to have another member on board. Feel free to look around, ask any questions, or just chat about chickens!

welcome-byc.gif

Welcome to BYC!! Don't worry, keep the peeps long enough and they'll get under your skin (and heart). Don't sweat the poop, your grass will be greener and eventually you won't notice it (unless it's on your shoe!

welcome-byc.gif

Back
Top Bottom