Just saying Thanks!!

Discussion in 'Website Announcements, Feedback, Issues, & Guides' started by jjamerb, May 6, 2009.

1. jjamerb

jjamerb Out Of The Brooder

Apr 26, 2009
    Elkland, MO
    Just wanted to thank everyone here who take the time to post and help us Newbies get started.

I have found unlimited amounts of information for my coop and also raising my chicks. I have told everyone I know who are starting chicks or new coops about the site.

Once again, thank you all so much for all the help!! [​IMG]

[​IMG] <---- Me for the last month on the site

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

I will say your are welcome for everyone [​IMG] I love saying hi and helping new folks because soooo many people helped me with my inane questions when I was first here.

3. KatyTheChickenLady

KatyTheChickenLady Bird of A Different Feather

Dec 20, 2008
    Boise, Idaho
    I agree thanks especially to those running the show. I send every new chicken customer I have to this web site.

4. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG]

5. Lady Henevere

Lady Henevere Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 30, 2009
    Los Angeles County
    Quote:[​IMG] Me too! Thanks for such a great site and lots of great information.

6. Windwhistlefarm

Windwhistlefarm Out Of The Brooder

Apr 14, 2009
    Modoc Indiana
    I could have saved tons of money, tons of time and had so much more sleep if I'd joined last year! I'm sure the girls and guy would have been happier too with a calmer flock mistress!
    I've guided local home schoolers and 4Hers to this site as well.
    You folks are worth your weight in gold. I'm happy DH gave me a laptop and I'm wireless!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by