Just set 34 eggs in the bator... March 3rd hatch... who's with me? lol

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by KWAK, Feb 10, 2011.

1. KWAK

KWAK Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 2, 2009
    Michigan
    who has a batch of eggs due to hatch around then
    ?

2. macdoogle

macdoogle Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 11, 2010
    San Diego
    I'm with you. Just set 16 today. Expecting more eggs that are delayed by bad weather back East, or is MO in the mid west?

3. KWAK

KWAK Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 2, 2009
    Michigan
    hope our eggs hatch lol [​IMG]

4. thebirdguy

thebirdguy Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 22, 2010
    Idaho Falls
    I've got 63 due to hatch March 2nd... Good luck everyone!!

5. jmmre31

jmmre31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2011
    Front Royal
    Mine should hatch the 3rd. First time using the brinsea. Good luck everyone!

6. I set 19 yesterday morning, and will get 10+ eggs in the mail next week, so I am in hope we all have a good hatch.[​IMG]

7. Vetai

Vetai Out Of The Brooder

Oct 19, 2010
    Republic, MO
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] I just placed 15 EE's in and should be ready about the 4th!!! I should be candling about the 17th or 18th, I'll try to post an update then. This is my first time trying to hatch. This is going to be a long 21 days.[​IMG]

Well,,, this well light a fire under my backside to get the coop done. It will be my first attempt at building a coop. My DW challenged me and said if your going to do this, make it special, (since I'm a Designer by trade). I really wished she wouldn't have said that. So far, its framed to have a compounded radius double sloped green living roof, cedar slab vertical siding, solar power for the auto door, sloped egg collection area, auto feeder and a 275 gallon water tower tank. I do think I've gone a bit too far,,, but then again, it will be her fault for challenging me. I'll teach HER!!! HA HA HA!! I so wish warmer weather would get here so I can finish, it's going to be so COOL! Good luck to everyone.

8. thebirdguy

thebirdguy Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 22, 2010
    Idaho Falls
    Vetai... if she doesn't like it.. you are welcome to ship it to Idaho!! Sounds awesome!!

9. Doctim

Doctim Out Of The Brooder

Aug 24, 2010
    North of Dallas, Texas
    I just set 42 in the genesis today including the seven MF cochin eggs I just rec'd from Peeps7.

10. 6littlechickies

6littlechickies Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2009
    Burton, OH
    I set another 23 today. My DD birthday is the 3rd so she should have some fuzzies on her bday! [​IMG] Haven't joined a hatch group in a while but figured, hey for the girls birthday I just might need to! this will be fun.

I have a batch set on 2/2 and another set 2/9 too. all are BCM, Blue/Black Amer, a couple bantam orloff eggs and some olive eggs. All are currently in our 1202 cabinet (just about full now) but will move to a brinsea eco 20 when it's lockdown time. I have three of the brinsea's but should be able to divide up and just use the two. I need to keep the Amer and OE separate or I could mix them up--they look waaaaay too much alike at hatch. Despite have three thermometers (1 digi, 2 mercury) and have rock steady temps at 99 degrees, my hatches have been a bit on the late side lately so I adjusted the temp slightly for this one so let's hope we hit that day 21 mark this time.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by