Just some fun pictures I took today .....

Crazy4Chicks

Songster
12 Years
Nov 20, 2007
Glendale, AZ
I watch my critters through the windows - and sometimes every once in awhile someone will do something that makes me smile..
here is Wally and Abbey sleeping off a hot day , I love how their legs are touching each other like they are holding each other ..

S6300202.jpg

Here is Gypsy - sometimes a nap attack can happen anywhere and any time ..

S6300196.jpg

and this is the sadiest picture I took all day .. an empty brooder
hit.gif
my baby ducks are only on day 15 and TS dont have the baby chicks in yet

S6300200.jpg

Julie

hmmm Boxers goofy yeap -- smart ?? I dont know about that one LOL

yea my dogs are pretty close they love each other - if one is missing from the pack the others will look for the missing family member - Wally is very close to the girls - if one of them is not out there he will whine and cry like a puppy looking for his mommy - he is such a lovebug.

the dog house they are sleeping in is huge - it is two pallets long and when those two were sleeping in the door way no-one else could get in !!

very spoiled dogs

Julie

Gypsy's Wild Rose - she is a white boxer pup not even 6 months old (born on thanksgiving).
She is a goof ball I have no idea how she ended up being a headless dog !!
I guess she was looking for something under the couch and just ran out of energy??

Julie

When I worked at the humane society we had a white Boxer come in and as soon at they realized he had an eye infection-of all things- they wanted to euthanize him. I BEGGED for them to let me find a rescue to take him and the Arkansas Boxer rescue found a home for him in Mephis and so I got him pulled (paid the fee myself) and he went on to live in a great home and was named Marley.
Is your girl deaf? I know alot of them that are white are deaf (kinda like my white pit bull).

Back
Top Bottom