1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Just some pics of my flock ** ADDED MORE PICS **

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by Crazy4Chicks, Aug 30, 2008.

1. Crazy4Chicks

Crazy4Chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 20, 2007
    Glendale, AZ
    Since I have not posted in awhile I thought I would share a few pics of a few of the chickens - we know have a flock of 24

here is Annabelle(br) and Brownie (partridge rock i think )

[​IMG]

Whitney ( banty EE)

[​IMG]

Fancypants (black cochin) Glory both banty cochins

[​IMG]

Misfit - banty cochin roo -- any guess as to what color he would be called ?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2-tone banty cochin roo - any guess on this color ??

[​IMG]

Blue Roo - banty cochin -

[​IMG]

Maverick - Br

[​IMG]

I will have to add more pics of a few of the others - this weekend but for now that is just a few of the feathery kids

Last edited: Aug 31, 2008
  2. max13077

max13077 Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Killer name!![​IMG]

3. 2manyhats

2manyhats Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2008
    Central NY
    Cool, diverse flock. I love when they all look different.

4. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Well, your birds are stunning, Julie! Maverick is looking like a real man now, isnt he?

5. Crazy4Chicks

Nov 20, 2007
    Glendale, AZ
    ty -Cyn - I really happy how these babies have grown up most of them came from Privett but they are really feathering out nicely - the little blue,white,and multi colored roos all hatched here I am looking for some more pullets fo the blue guy and the little white one -I would like to get a few white cochins and a white frizzle cochin pullet.

Maverick is one studdly looking guy - he is getting more handsome everyday - he finally started to crow a few weeks ago and OMG people in the town over can hear him he is LOUD lol your Hawkeye and Zane are the reasons I wanted a BR rooster I fell in love with how handsome your boys always look

2manyhats -- believe me having a multi flock like this was a pure oopps - I did not plan it this way it just kinda happened LOL it can be a real pain though because of the bantys beinging in with the standards if one of my banty roos is in the loving feeling with one of the banty hens Maverick will not let them breed -lol- this flock will be allowed to winter together since 90% of them this will be there first winter but come spring I am moving them around into breeding pens or a egg laying only pen

max13077 -- her full name is Miss Fancypants she has been called that since day one -lol-

6. Crazy4Chicks

Nov 20, 2007
    Glendale, AZ
    just a few more pics of some of the other flock members

Bonnie - Black Dutch banty ( my very first banty )

[​IMG]

Cleo - Light Brahma ( taking a dust bath )

[​IMG]

Fergi - frizzled cochin banty

[​IMG]

Cash - banty EE roo - I want to do a breeding pen with a few more blue or white colored pullets

[​IMG]

a better pic of Whitney - Cash's only girlfriend right now

[​IMG]

Stella - silverduckwing OEGB ( she has a twin sister Sierra she is camera shy lol )

[​IMG]

7. DDRanch

DDRanch Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 15, 2008
    California
    Beautiful birds. Love the names too.

Anne

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by