Just some pics of my khaki campbell..

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by Totes Quackers, Jun 4, 2011.

1. Totes Quackers

Totes Quackers Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2011
    Melbourne
    It is Winter here in Melbourne, Australia but we have had some beautiful sunny days of late.. cold but sunny! Just wanted to share some pics of my baby Hendrix enjoying an afternoon paddle in the beautiful winter sunshine... He is 3.5 months old, I'm totally amazed at how much his colours have changed in the past week!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. duckyfromoz

duckyfromoz Quackaholic

Jan 11, 2010
    Australia
    He is gorgeous. It really is amazing how the transform over their first few months of life. Looks like he was really enjoying the pool.

It was a great day today- I thought it was supposed to rain for the next few days... I hope not. I see your lawn is still nice and green- with only one frost so far- mine is also still looking as good. I really do hope that we do get the mild winter that has been forecast. I only let my ducks swim on the good days so they dont go to bed wet or damp.

3. Totes Quackers

Totes Quackers Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2011
    Melbourne
    Every morning when I see him I swear he has changed overnight! It's pretty awesome! Yes the lawn is still thick and green and Hendrix and the chooks are LOVING looking for bugs and worms in the lawn. I made sure I emptied the pool so he had time to dry off before bedtime, he knows when i get the hose it means 'bathtime' and he comes running from anywhere in the yard! Hopefully we get a few more nice days before the real crap part of winter sets in..!

4. flowergirl60

flowergirl60 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 13, 2011
    Austin Tx
    AWW He is adorable.[​IMG]

5. Oddyse

Oddyse Chillin' With My Peeps

May 21, 2011
    Bristol
    Aw what an amazing duck, I have 4 Khaki Cambells myself! I love them! You have sun where you are? Whats that then? Im from England and I hear people talking about this "sun" that apparently roams the sky causing nice weather! But I have yet to see this mystical "sun". [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. fifenashia

fifenashia Chillin' With My Peeps

May 15, 2011
    Eastern Kentucky
    He is ADORABLE! [​IMG] We have a 3-4 week old Khaki Campbell and I adore her! Ducks are such amazing creatures.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by