1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Just Venting Co-Worker

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by chicken mamma, Jul 2, 2008.

1. chicken mamma

chicken mamma Out Of The Brooder

Mar 19, 2008
    North Texas
    I swear, I'm going to come undone on my coworker, we share and office, and she's overbearing, know it all...and stupid. She says she knows enough to be dangerous...fact of the matter is, she knows enough to look good for the boss, and is going to end up screwing up some serious stuff within the office. Fact of the matter. I hate her.

2. bluebirdfarm

bluebirdfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

hi , i can relate to that.
    i have 2 substitute workers and i just wanted one measly day off and do you think one of them could work ????
    H*** no ! They are busy , well sorry.....................
    [​IMG] i would like to be busy , too.

3. chicken mamma

Mar 19, 2008
    North Texas
    now I"m getting petty, but she just got told by the boss, for thinking she knew more about a program I developed. Oh sweet victory [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 2, 2008
  4. chicken mamma

Mar 19, 2008
    North Texas
    Quote:I hate that for you!! And i'm sure that when they're wanting time off, they'll just assume that you can cover. Hope you get that day off soon!

5. dangerouschicken

dangerouschicken Will Barter For Coffee

May 6, 2007
    Columbia Gorge, OR
    For some reason I thought that title had something to do with you checking your eggbound co-worker.

6. chicken mamma

Mar 19, 2008
    North Texas
    [​IMG]

7. bluebirdfarm

bluebirdfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

oh no , they ONLY work when i am off , which is pretty rarely , so it is even worse !!!!!!i might ask for a day off once in a month ..............................LOL

help me---------------------------[​IMG]

good that the boss has called your co-worker to the carpet !!!! good for u that is !!!! ha ha , luv it when a plan comes together

8. chicken mamma

Mar 19, 2008
    North Texas
    I feel you I really do, if you're anything like me, days off are like precious gold and I don't like other people raining on them. Its hard when you bust your butt and all you want is ONE DAY. :thun

9. Redfeathers

Redfeathers Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 11, 2007
    Gervais OR
    Quote:Is this called "chicken on the brain" syndrome? I think I have it too. [​IMG]

10. rooster0209

rooster0209 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 7, 2008
    North Dakota
    eggbound coworker [​IMG] ROFLMAO I am going to remember that one.

The most stress in my life is created my stupid co-workers. One in particular is so stupid that he has never had an original idea. He can't even put his business card inside a thank you card. I spend half of my time, redoing his work.

My mantra is "you can't fix stupid". Sometimes I must repeat it several times. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by