Just want to brag about my cinnamon Queens

Discussion in 'Chicken Behaviors and Egglaying' started by mikeksfarmer, Oct 31, 2008.

1. mikeksfarmer

mikeksfarmer Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 16, 2008
    Bonner springs KS
    Hi all! I ordered three kinds of chicks this spring. I got 5 buff Orpintons, 5 cinnamon Queens, and 5 black Austrolops on May 29th. My Cinnamon Queens started laying at 4.5 months and lay daily. One even lays double yolkers often. The B.O. have just started laying and nothing from the B.A. at this time. My Cinnamon Queens are nice looking birds. If I order again Cinnamon Queens are for sure on my list! Thanks for letting me boast!

1 person likes this.
  2. swtangel321

swtangel321 ~Crazy Egg Lady~

Jul 11, 2008
    Thats amazing !!! Your very lucky some people wait 6 to 8 months for eggs !! Do you have any pics of them ??

3. hatchaholic

hatchaholic Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 23, 2008
    South Carolina
    Where did you get them? I'm not sure what those are? Do you have any pictures?

4. spook

spook Chillin' With My Peeps

Super- brag all you want, its so cool to hear of a happy story! Unfortunately it seems all to often something has gone wrong and you hear the heart break. With this, you keep enjoying and being proud of your girls, thats what its about!!! [​IMG]

5. Sequin

Sequin Chillin' With My Peeps

May 20, 2008
    Your B.A.'s will lay for you. Probably towards the end of next month. You won't be disappointed. They are good layers. I would love to see pictures of your Cinnamon Queens. Where did you get them from? What color eggs do they lay?

6. cjeanean

cjeanean Can't Decide

Mar 5, 2008
    Missouri
    PICS!!!!

7. Balfour Girl

Balfour Girl Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 26, 2008
    Balfour BC Canada
    someone in the chat room told me last night that my chickens are probably cinnamon queens, and I'm only too happy to share pics with you!!![​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  8. The Chicken Lady

The Chicken Lady Moderator Staff Member

Apr 21, 2008
    West Michigan
    Awwww, that pic is so cute! [​IMG] All three of you look happy.

9. Balfour Girl

Balfour Girl Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 26, 2008
    Balfour BC Canada
    lol... my chickens are the only thing I talk about since I got them! My friends are all calling me Crazy Chicken Lady!

10. bdp7150

bdp7150 Out Of The Brooder

Oct 17, 2008
    Kentucky
    my chickens are the only thing I talk about since I got them.

i've heard that alot ,i got to watch not to wear it out around my friends.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by