Just wanted to say THANKS for being so helpful

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by CelticOaksFarm, May 19, 2011.

1. CelticOaksFarm

CelticOaksFarm Family owned, family run

Sep 7, 2009
    Florida - Space Coast
    The chicken area is loaded with great people full of help and knowledge. Always willing to answer the same questionsmover and over and encourage new people. I have found the same here with Ducks and also with the quail and it is great because the goose area seems a bit snippy and not as willing to be of help or encouragement.

So keep up the great work duckie lovers, cause you are a great group.

Shellie

2. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    Quote:And you're one of us, so congrats to you too. I love BYC.

3. iamcuriositycat

iamcuriositycat Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 30, 2009
    Charlotte, NC
    LOL, sounds like goose folks are maybe a bit like their geese? Mildly aggressive and slightly territorial?

I love these forums SO much too. Everyone is incredibly helpful, informative, and nice almost ALL THE TIME. Which is amazing. They really are the best forums on the web.

Thanks for joining us. [​IMG]

4. Hot2Pot

Hot2Pot Fox Hollow Rabbitry

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    Yeah, I want to thank everyone that sent me eggs on the egg chains. Hatching is so much fun! I have met tons of nice folks on this site:)

5. CelticOaksFarm

Sep 7, 2009
    Florida - Space Coast
    I never knew ducks and now my geese would be so much fun! I hope I can share all of the great tips with others and help encourage backyard flocks. They are best stress reduction I know of.

6. destinduck

destinduck obsessed with "ducks"

Mar 20, 2008
    n.w.FLORIDA
    I love BYC and most always someone can help you or send you in the right direction. I never tire of everyone's photo's and stories. Glad you're a part of it Shellie [​IMG] Shawn

7. CelticOaksFarm

Sep 7, 2009
    Florida - Space Coast
    Thank you Shawn, I enjoy sharing and looking as well, and can't imagine ever getting tired of sharing what others are doing.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by