1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Just wanted to share some of my Muscovy's

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by TennesseeTruly, Mar 26, 2011.

1. TennesseeTruly

TennesseeTruly Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2009
    Church Hill, TN
    Rocky
    [​IMG]

Jasmine
    [​IMG]

Sundae (She reminds me of Rocky Road ice cream with her colors!)
    [​IMG]

Middi (one of Jasmine's baby's hatched New Years Eve)
    [​IMG]

Kahlua & Caramel
    [​IMG]

Kisses & Baby
    [​IMG]

Blue Boy
    [​IMG]

Blackie
    [​IMG]

Hughie
    [​IMG]

There are a ton more hens and a few more drakes but they were foraging in the woods when I went to take pics.

Laurie

2. VOX

VOX Chillin' With My Peeps

Awesome duckies!!! Thanks for sharing.......[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

EDIT: all pretty ducks but Middi caught my eye....pretty ducky

Last edited: Mar 26, 2011
  3. Muscovies

Muscovies Chillin' With My Peeps

Pretty Scovies [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Duck Mad

Duck Mad Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 13, 2011
    Rugby
    Love the pics [​IMG] .. its amazing how once you have owned Muscovy how you fall in love with all muscovy! ..
    all look so cuddly [​IMG]

5. TennesseeTruly

Mar 5, 2009
    Church Hill, TN
    Quote:I love Middi. He's not even 3 months old yet and he's already HUGE. He's going to be a looker. He's also very gentle. He likes to sit on my lap. Jasmine has 3 other "children". I was surprised that they had left her side when I went to take pictures. My husband said they were eating in their pen, that's why I couldn't find them.

Laurie

6. D'Angelo N Va.

D'Angelo N Va. Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 28, 2009
    Your ducks are very very pretty.....I also looked at your web page and it just looks so serene there... You must be at peace..that is wonderful.

7. TennesseeTruly

Mar 5, 2009
    Church Hill, TN
    D'Angelo N Va. :

Your ducks are very very pretty.....I also looked at your web page and it just looks so serene there... You must be at peace..that is wonderful.

Thank you. We love it here. After living in NY in a small city my entire life, we fell in love with it here. Things are just starting to green up and I can't wait. We are definitely at peace here.

Laurie​

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by