Justbugged In Western WA Native and a chickenless chicken mama

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by justbugged, Feb 1, 2009.

1. justbugged

justbugged Head of the Night Crew for WA State

Jan 27, 2009
    Enumclaw
    I am living in Enumclaw WA. I have lived on and off in this house for 16 years now. We sent 3 of thoses years in the Vancouver WA area. That's when I got into chickens
    I had about 80 chicks and 25 layers in the spring of 2000, and then we had to move across state to a development house. We didn't we could have chickens here, but since the neighbors have gotten chickens. So now I don't care and I want a few Marans, and as soon as DH builds me a new coop. I'm getting them. I don't know where I going to get them but I will.
    I am Christina I have or live with; 1 darling traveling husband, 2 very nice people kids who are out of the house and self supporting!, An 11 year old Komondor, 1 mama Yorkie, 1 daddy Yorkie, 4 pups born Jan 6th ’09, 4 cats 2 in and 2 out by their choice, 1 eel, 1polyptreus, 2 evil Red Devil Cichlids and children, 12 Glass cats, 6 Black Neons, 1 African Butterfly, one very overweight Plecotomus, and some really scary wild hummingbirds.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2009
  2. B. Saffles Farms

B. Saffles Farms Mr. Yappy Chickenizer

Nov 23, 2008
    Madisonville, TN
    [​IMG] from TN

3. Dandelion007

Dandelion007 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 7, 2008
    Durant, OK
    [​IMG]

4. ThePamperedPullet

ThePamperedPullet Chillin' With My Peeps

Hello Christina and welcome to BYC. I lived in Western Wash all my life up until 7 years ago when I moved here to Florida. Loved it but hated it but that is like any place.

5. Tailfeathers

Tailfeathers Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 31, 2007
    Washington State
    Hi Christina,

Wondering if this is the Christina I know? I was gonna tell you about the "Washingtonians" post but I see you already found it.

Welcome to BYC!

God Bless,

6. The Chicken Lady

The Chicken Lady Moderator Staff Member

Apr 21, 2008
    West Michigan
    [​IMG]

You have quite the zoo of unique animals! I'd love to see pictures, if you have any. [​IMG]

7. pw_quiltworks

pw_quiltworks One Handy Chick

Jan 7, 2009
    Maine
    [​IMG]
    From Old Town, Maine

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by