Justice for Denise Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sillystunt

Master of the Silly
11 Years
Jul 11, 2008
Winter Haven, FL
For all of you in Florida , you know this story.

A mother of 2 kidnapped randomly from her home. A sheriff's daughter she was subject to things to horrible to discribe . She phoned from the car, using the victims phone. 911 never send out sheriff's and she was murdered by a NUT job. He had her in the trunk while he drove around borrowing a shovel and finding a spot to dig her grave after he shot and killed her. YUCK! Well today justice came down hard....DEATH!!! I just hope that they will get to see him put to death!

For those against the death penalty, i am sorry to offend you! I just thing some people don't deserve to live.

Woman, mothers who stay home, youngsters...............LOCK your doors when your home during the day! Mine always stay locked cause this case but the chills in me. I think we have a false sense of security when in our homes. ANYONE can come right through your doors and kidnap you during day light!

I remember this horrific crime, still brings tears to my eyes. Nothing will ever completely heal this for her family, but I wish them Peace.

10 death sentences isn't good enough for this monster!!!!

Good! And i think Death Row needs an express lane..
We waste so much money keeping these creeps alive for years during appeals..

I firmly believe in the death penalty, particularly for those who murder children...they just don't deserve to breathe...my x was a psychologist who was very religious and lobbied against the death penalty because of his "religion." He got a job at Fl State prison years ago...he met Ted Bundy, Otis Toole, some of the other bad boys on death row...I fell out of my chair laughing one day when he came home and declared that, "they need to fry those SOBs!" He had a serious change of heart...I guess he did not do well with his reality check in that he got up close and personal looking into the depths of evil...some of those people obviously scared him...and they don't have them all locked up yet...yes, as Sillystunt said, lock your doors...
old.gif

Quote:
You're welcome to move down here...

I agree. If you steal, you must repay what you took... so you should pay a life for a life.
It's a bargain really, considering how worthless yours is in comparison to a decent human beings.

Edit... when I said you and yours I was referring to the bad guy... just off chance that wasn't obvious.

Last edited:
Quote:
You're welcome to move down here...

I agree. If you steal, you must repay what you took... so you should pay a life for a life.
It's a bargain really, considering how worthless yours is in comparison to a decent human beings.

Edit... when I said you and yours I was referring to the bad guy... just off chance that wasn't obvious.

lol.png
I got it..

My dh retired from UCI death row..(adjacent to FSP)..Duck Walk, needless to say we are pro death penalty!!

I remember reading about this in the online Gainesville Sun..but can't remember what town it happened..someone refresh my memory, please.

wow, I guess "thou shalt not commit murder" applies only to some of the population.

Send him to prison and throw away the key? Yep, I'm good with that. Kill him? That makes those involved (from the decision, right down to the actual killing) no better than he is.

And before anybody jumps down my throat on this, two of my family members were murdered and I have personally been the victim of serious crime. The murderer was sent to crazy people's prison and my perpetrator suffered all of 8 months in jail. Was that enough? No. Should the murderer have been murdered himself? No.

And here's the big question. What IF the guy is innocent? I realise he is quite likely guilty, but what if? Is it worth the risk of killing one innocent man?

Here in Canada, we have had a number of instances where fellows have spent years in prison for crimes they did not commit, including murder.

David Milgaard is probably the most famous example in recent history

My heart goes out to the woman's family and I am so sorry that she suffered this way, but killing that guy doesn't fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom