1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

Juvenile Bantam Pullets Wanted (Kansas)

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by TattooedChicks, May 30, 2017.

1. TattooedChicks

TattooedChicks Songster

Jan 21, 2017
    Kansas City
    My wonderful but forgetful spouse was in charge of our birds while I was out of town and to spare the horrible details, it ended in disaster.

I thought to reach out here first before looking into MPC or Cackle. It's late in the season to start over, again, so I am hoping to wrangle up a few older birds until spring when I can get more chicks locally.

You can answer here, in private message, or I can send you my email to discuss any details.

Willing to drive or pay reasonable shipping for up to ten pullets of any bantam breed, especially--

Old English Games
    Cochins

D'Uccles
    Japanese
    Easter Eggers
    Sebrights

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: