Juvenile silkies

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Three Cedars Silkies, Jun 20, 2011.

1. Three Cedars Silkies

Three Cedars Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    We have a few juvenile silkies between 8 and 10 weeks available in black, white, splash (limited) and blue (limited). They will be sold as straight run as we just cannot be sure of sex at this time. I recently was just SURE that one of my older black juveniles was a pullet but...HE is trying to crow! That said, he is gorgeous and has been purchased and will be making this trip with us!!

Obviously, shipping is out of the question, however, we will be traveling up to the Hendersonville, NC area this coming Thursday and will be happy to meet you somewhere along the way. We go through Jacksonville, up I-95 to I-26 to Hendersonville. We will be leaving home around 3:00 pm and anticipate being in Hendersonville around 11:00 pm. That means that it will be during the evening when we would be able to meet you. Alternately, they could be picked up on Friday or Saturday in the Hendersonville area.

These babies are just lovely and we have a few selected for ourselves that we will be showing this fall. I have included a few photos below, but if you are interested in some of these lovelies and would like individual pictures I can certainly get some for you.

Don't bid on this auction!!! All babies 8 weeks and under are $15.00; 8-10 weeks are $20.00. Just PM me with your interest.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here is a link to a video of them tearing apart some coleslaw last week!!

Last edited: Jun 20, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by