Juvie Mute Swans

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by josebeth1, Nov 11, 2011.

1. josebeth1

josebeth1 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 16, 2009
    Hudson, OH
    ONLY 2 LEFT!!
    The biggest and healthiest cygnets we've ever had!! Born 5/14/11, ready to go to new homes now. Polish mute swans, 1 female and 1 male, both DNA-sexed with certificate of proof from the lab. A small pond is ok and ours have always lived outside through the winters with no problems, but they must go to proven good homes with protection from predators!! We are happy to mentor/advise/help in any way to keep these babies happy and healthy. Their bodies are big, but they still have baby brains which is why protection from predators is so important. Check out comparative prices online for the larger hatcheries......

2. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

Hi, Do you ship? Are they related.... Could you give me a price to 32656 if you do. [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 13, 2011
  3. Whispering Winds

Whispering Winds Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:I know you are serious about their big bodies but baby brains comment, but its funny!!! [​IMG] Would LOVE to have them, but not set up yet for water fowl. They are lovely!!!

4. josebeth1

josebeth1 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 16, 2009
    Hudson, OH
    So is your pic of the cria............

Do you have a farm name? alpacanation?
    These guys would go live on Stachowski's pond, but I'm afraid of the predator aspect there.........

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by