Königtum von die Eule

Chickenrandomness

12 Years
Sep 13, 2009
Stanley, North Dakota
*attention* this is a Gaudians of Ga'hoole roleplay

*You are aproched by a sharp young Long eared owl* Gutten Tag! Welcome to the Kingdom! I am Domink, King of a new kindom in the owl world. we are the Königtum von die Eule! which means in owl: Kindom of the owls. We know 2 languages here, plain owl, and an old Human language German
I'm sorry to tell you though that we are at war. we are fighting for land! if you are interested in being a slodier, good! we need all the hireclaws we can get! *the owl Churred* Make yourself at home, but please tell us about yourself first:

Name:
Discription:
Species:
Variant(if the owl species has a different variant:
Personality:
BYC username:
Care to be a soldier? (yes or no):

Here is a map of our kingdom so far: (the borders is red)
41094_guardians_of_ga__hoole_map2.jpg
My palace is in the top left territory

ME!!!

Name: Hawk

Discription: a strong, white/black owl. likes to eat mice and shrews.

Species: Barn Owl

Personality: silly, proud, brave, and most of the time grumpy.

BYC username: chickensrock9

YES! i wanna be a soilder!!!

Name: Sanga (Son-ga)
Discription: She came from Shadow Forest. She's most active between dawn and dusk. She has reddish upperparts and light belly that is boldly streaked with brown. Her head and nape are liberally sprinkled with whitish dots. On the nape are 2 distinctive, vertical black patches that resemble an extra pair of eyes. Her relatively long tail is distinctly barred with 6 to 7 light stripes. Her eyes are yellow, her beak is yellowish-horn, and her toes are greyish-yellow.
Species: Northern Pygmy Owl
Variant(if the owl species has a different variant:
Personality: The smallest owl in the group, but despite her small size, she's quite fierce, and will attak prey and drive off intruders several times her size. She's very secretive.
BYC username: duckluv
Care to be a soldier? If needed, otherwise no.
Picture: http://www.naturewatch.ca/eman/reports/publications/99_montane/birds/birdfig13.html

Last edited:
Name: Tylisia (pronunciation: TY-lees-ee-ah)
Discription: I was born in the Forest Kingdom of Tyto by my parents. I was told many stories about the magnificent Guardians of Ga'Hoole, and the Great Tree of Ga'Hoole, and I believe every single one of them. I want to be a Guardian of Ga'Hoole someday, so I can fly with all the other Guardians every night to vanquish evil and protect the innocent. But for now, I have just recently left the nest in which I was raised and flew a great distance before I found this kingdom.
I am a female Barn Owl (Tyto species). I have a heart-shaped face, with a white/cream-colored stomach and golden wings with flecks of brown on them. My eyes are big, bright and mostly yellow, but they also have some yellow-gold in them. I have a light pinkish-colored beak. I am slightly small for my size and age, but my cleverness and friendliness makes up for it. I love flying with fellow flock members, especially my friends, and my favorite things to hunt are voles and mice. I also love free-flying, or just carelessly and freely gliding on the wind high above the ground where I can see everything below me from a birdseye view. One of my favorite things to do is free-fly around the sky at night, when the sky is clear and full of bright stars.
Species: Barn Owl (Tyto)
Variant: What's a variant?
Personality: Brave, cheerful, adventurous, believes in stories and legends about the Owls of Ga'Hoole, wants to be a Guardian of Ga'Hoole someday, friendly, good navigater and leader.
BYC username: 77horses
Care to be a soldier? Maybe.
My Picture:
14678_barnowl-female.jpg

Last edited:
"AH! Scouts spoted 35 Pure ones soldiers armed with fireclaws heading this way!!!!! they were spotted in the barrens the south most corner between the canyons and Ambala and hour ago!!! we must prepare!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom