Kabrin is a newbie! LOL

Kabrin79

Hatching
7 Years
Jan 16, 2013
Hello I am new to chickens, in fact I don't even have any yet, I want to learn and find out exactly what I need and how to do it first! I am in college and in my Yoga class I learned that the eggs I had been serving my family are not healthy, and it saddened me to watch the video, so I started to do research and find out all I could on Urban Sustainable living, I am in college for an IT career, and doing well I work for Berry Plastic's, and am a wife and mother. So like I said I am on my way to show myself and my family how to be doer's and be self-sufficient! Any help and advice I can get is a plus! I already have my eyes on a few breeds, and looking into them more!

Thank You,
Kabrin

Greetings from Kansas, Kabrin, and
welcome-byc.gif
! Pleased you joined us - BYC is certainly the BEST place to learn the ins and outs of poultry keeping. For starters you might read up on the Learning Center section linked below. Good luck to you!

https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/

Kabrin, you are approaching this in the proper fashion. Study, plan and ask questions and you will be prepared to start your flock.
welcome-byc.gif

Back
Top Bottom