KalChickenCrew is New And Ready To Meet You

KalChickenCrew

Hatching
Dec 21, 2016
Manhattan, Kansas
Hello! KalChickenCrew here! I've used Backyard Chickens threads on a daily basis for the last 10 months as I'm raising chickens for be first time. Thought it was time to officially join in on the conversation instead of just reading! I have a crew of Buff Orpingtons-- a total of 6 in the last 10 months! My chickens and I call Kansas home!

Last edited:
:welcome
Hello from Ireland.
I am glad you joined the flock!
Can you post pictures of you chickens?
I would love to see them.
Goodluck.
Fionn.

Last edited:
G’Day from down under KalChickenCrew
frow.gif
Welcome!

I hope you enjoy BYC. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends
wink.png

Here is the KalChickenCrew, consisting of Buff Orpingtons!

This little guy, Jack, was arnery from the beginning.

Full Grown Jack is very mean. I love him but can't get anywhere near him. I handled them a lot at each stage of life to try and avoid this and it worked with the hens, but not him. He likes to Kangaroo kick people if they get within a few feet.

Baby Benji--

Baby Benji spending some time outside with his mom, dad and aunts.

My girls LOVE to be held. When the weather is nice, I love to take Nancy, Shaniqua and Bon-Que-Que on walks. They get themselves comfortable all cuddled up in my arms and I walk with them and we check out the property.

The original KalChickenCrew Five!

welcome-byc.gif

Welcome from a former Jayhawker! Your Buffs are pretty, thanks for sharing the pictures.

Back
Top Bottom