Kansas city mo Duck

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by cecosugi, Mar 8, 2012.

1. cecosugi

cecosugi Chirping

Feb 27, 2012
    KC MO
    Hi duck people! I don't post because I don't currently have poultry, but I'm a huge lurker. I have a dreadful time trying to keep up with all the threads, but I sure learn a lot from all of you.

Anyway, I was wondering if any of the Kansas City people are going to the Kearney Feed Store tomorrow for ducks.

~Suzy~
    Kearney, MO

Last edited: Mar 8, 2012

2. Miss Lydia

Miss Lydia Loving this country life Premium Member 8 Years

you might want to post that question here
    https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/248925/consolidated-kansas you may get more response AND [​IMG] or here, I am confused,
    https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/73271/calling-any-one-from-missouri

Last edited: Mar 8, 2012
  3. Amiga

Amiga Overrun with Runners 8 Years

Jan 3, 2010
    Southern New England
    [​IMG]

Hi! Nice to "hear" from you!

And I must confess . . . I thought you were posting about a Khaki Campbell. [​IMG]

4. DUCKGIRL89

DUCKGIRL89 Songster

Apr 28, 2011
    TN

I thought that to lol.

5. QuackerJackFarms

QuackerJackFarms Songster

Jun 26, 2011
    Missouri
    I'm from KC and I wish you wouldn't have said that. LOL.

6. cecosugi

cecosugi Chirping

Feb 27, 2012
    KC MO
    I'm sorry for posting in the wrong place, and confusing you with KC! [​IMG]

I changed the title, just in case I might catch those Kansas City (Missouri) area people for today's duck sale in Kearney. It's Heartland Hatchery, and I thought maybe those in NKC and Polo might be interested.

I know there are several Kansas City area people on the hugemongous "thread previously known as...." thread, and didn't think they'd look on the intro page. And Kearney is a little far for Kansas people.

QJ, Kearney is a little far for you, too. [​IMG]

My husband is going to go see what they have, just in case it's something I want. This will be my first ducks for several years, so I'm super excited. And I spent last weekend at the Flamingo in Vegas, where they have a nice little waterfowl exhibit...teal, wood duck, swan, and, of course, flamingos! I wanted to bring them all home!

Last edited: Mar 9, 2012
  7. YOUR RIGHT NEAR ME!!!! I BET WE HAVE EVEN SEEN EACH OTHER IN GROCERY STORES!!!!!!!!!!![​IMG]

8. Miss Lydia

Miss Lydia Loving this country life Premium Member 8 Years

Thats okay and you did get some replies so then that makes it doubly okay, just thought you may get more if you posted on your state but then I couldn't figure out which state... oh well you get the picture [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by