Kansas city mo Duck

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by cecosugi, Mar 8, 2012.

1. cecosugi

cecosugi Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2012
    KC MO
    Hi duck people! I don't post because I don't currently have poultry, but I'm a huge lurker. I have a dreadful time trying to keep up with all the threads, but I sure learn a lot from all of you.

Anyway, I was wondering if any of the Kansas City people are going to the Kearney Feed Store tomorrow for ducks.

~Suzy~
    Kearney, MO

Last edited: Mar 8, 2012
  2. Miss Lydia

Miss Lydia Running over with Blessings Premium Member

Oct 3, 2009
    Western N.C.
    you might want to post that question here
    https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/248925/consolidated-kansas you may get more response AND [​IMG] or here, I am confused,
    https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/73271/calling-any-one-from-missouri

Last edited: Mar 8, 2012
  3. Amiga

Amiga Overrun with Runners Premium Member

Jan 3, 2010
    Southern New England
    [​IMG]

Hi! Nice to "hear" from you!

And I must confess . . . I thought you were posting about a Khaki Campbell. [​IMG]

4. DUCKGIRL89

DUCKGIRL89 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2011
    TN

I thought that to lol.

5. QuackerJackFarms

QuackerJackFarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 26, 2011
    Missouri
    I'm from KC and I wish you wouldn't have said that. LOL.

6. cecosugi

cecosugi Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2012
    KC MO
    I'm sorry for posting in the wrong place, and confusing you with KC! [​IMG]

I changed the title, just in case I might catch those Kansas City (Missouri) area people for today's duck sale in Kearney. It's Heartland Hatchery, and I thought maybe those in NKC and Polo might be interested.

I know there are several Kansas City area people on the hugemongous "thread previously known as...." thread, and didn't think they'd look on the intro page. And Kearney is a little far for Kansas people.

QJ, Kearney is a little far for you, too. [​IMG]

My husband is going to go see what they have, just in case it's something I want. This will be my first ducks for several years, so I'm super excited. And I spent last weekend at the Flamingo in Vegas, where they have a nice little waterfowl exhibit...teal, wood duck, swan, and, of course, flamingos! I wanted to bring them all home!

Last edited: Mar 9, 2012
  7. YOUR RIGHT NEAR ME!!!! I BET WE HAVE EVEN SEEN EACH OTHER IN GROCERY STORES!!!!!!!!!!![​IMG]

8. Miss Lydia

Miss Lydia Running over with Blessings Premium Member

Oct 3, 2009
    Western N.C.
    Thats okay and you did get some replies so then that makes it doubly okay, just thought you may get more if you posted on your state but then I couldn't figure out which state... oh well you get the picture [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by