Karen, Hannah & Laura your eggs - packing drama

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by Flufnstuffs~FluffySilkies, Oct 31, 2007.

1. Flufnstuffs~FluffySilkies

Flufnstuffs~FluffySilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    NY
    I shipped your eggs this morning, Because I was so beat last night and went to bed.
    I woke up to pack your eggs only to find I had no boxes.
    So I had to gather the eggs and all my packing supplys to take with me to my early morning apt.
    stopping by the store to scrounge for boxes first.
    then in the middle of the parking lot on a windy day I packaged your eggs. "WHAT A HOOT"
    Moving from one side of the car to the other. back and forth trying not to forget any steps.
    I had little foam balls blowing all over the place. Chasing them was kinda funny. [​IMG]
    Can ya picture that. So please let me know when you all get them.
    UNFORTUNATLY I forgot my Ribbons so no pritty bows for you. [​IMG]
    ANY WAY MY NEXT MISSION IS TO ORDER BOXES!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 31, 2007
  2. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

OMGoodness, Mel, that is too funny! But, you're such a pro that I bet you did just fine. I have to sit at the table and have all my supplies placed around me just so.

3. seminolewind

seminolewind Flock Mistress Premium Member

Sep 6, 2007
    spring hill, florida
    LOL-just picturing you! I've had some parking lot packing episodes myself, I hate packing peanuts, don't you? Karen

4. WindyOaksYokes

WindyOaksYokes Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 17, 2007
    Central Virginia
    [​IMG] I could just picture this crazy person running all over chasing those little foam balls and playing with eggs [​IMG]

5. jkcove08

jkcove08 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2007
    Iowa
    That is just tooooo funny!! BUT, you did just give me an idea to help wear out my 2 boys!! They are 4 and 1 1/2 and any time I get eggs they end up making a mess out of the packing peanuts. I think from now on I will take about 10 or so out and let them go and let the boys chase after them. We have 3 acres and it seems like it is always windy here. We dont pay much attention to it unless someone comes over from the city. They cant believe how windy it gets out here. Those little buggers will be running all afternoon trying to catch those things.. Thanks, Jenn

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by