Karma... Am I wrong to be happy..... dates back to my unemployment

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by lockedhearts, May 13, 2010.

1. lockedhearts

lockedhearts It's All About Chicken Math

Apr 29, 2007
    Georgia
    For those of you that were here last year, you know I was unexpectedly let go from a job and then when I applied for unemployment the "person" and I use the term loosely lied to the UE officer so I appealed, got an attorney and won my appeal. This "person" owned a small business in town and I worked there a few months before being let go, since then I have found that this guy has treated a few other people badly. He has Sexual Harrassment Charges against him and has some Stalking Charges pending as well. I also found out that he got over $1000 worth of hay from the same man I get mine from and never paid for it, now the man I get hay from would bend over backwards to help anyone, anytime and has let me take Hay & Feed on credit when times were tough.

So anyway, I find out today, his business has gone under....... HHMMMM I am thinking he is now "REAPING WHAT HE HAS SOWN"

I will be a little happy about this for a bit, I think I deserve it and then will ask God to Forgive me for being happy about another persons misfortune.

2. SPRING CREEK FARM

SPRING CREEK FARM Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 11, 2009
    Vanleer,TN
    What goes around, comes around. [​IMG]

3. coloradochick

coloradochick Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 19, 2007
    Brighton, CO
    [​IMG]

Karma will get you everytime. Don't feel guilty locked, he deserves what he's getting. I doubt he felt guilty about anything you mentioned he'd done.

4. lockedhearts

Apr 29, 2007
    Georgia
    Quote:I am sure he didn't feel guilty, but I was raised to not be happy in others misfortunes.

5. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Hey, remember that is was God that took it away from him for being the person he is.

6. key west chick

key west chick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2008
    Gainesville, GA
    Been there, done that. Had a business partner that royally screwed us, big time. We had to file bankruptcy and lost pretty much everything. I heard through the grapevine, many years later, he got what he deserved. I couldnt have been happier.

7. lockedhearts

Apr 29, 2007
    Georgia
    Sometimes we never get to see someone getting what they deserve, so it is nice when you actually get to see someone get their just desserts......

8. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    Yes, I believe in Karma. Only human to react as you have. Now let it go. Do not let this person have any control over your feelings. I am guessing he is not worth that.

9. lockedhearts

Apr 29, 2007
    Georgia
    Quote:Believe me, he has no control over me. never has which is part of the reason he let me go, that and the fact I am not a 20 something cutsie girl that is super thin and wears provocative clothes.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by