Katie's first show weekend

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by Redyre Rotties, Apr 14, 2011.

1. Redyre Rotties

Redyre Rotties Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 8, 2009
    North Carolina, USA
    We won the Bred By class, defeating a very nice mature b.itch in the process, but nothing in Winner's. However, she showed like a million bucks. Could not put a foot down wrong, not once. She held her stack for bite and body exam, something we have been working on with hit and miss success. She show boated and free stacked like a seasoned Special.

I got SO many great comments from experienced people whom I greatly respect in my breed, top handlers, and breeder judges.

While Grace showed well, she was 3 of 3, deservedly so. She looks big, leggy and light in the body compared to what is out there right now, however, she shows promise if she will ever mature and body out.

I got to see 2 Penny "grand puppies", young males 15 mos, both very very nice.

It was a great day and a very positive experience for both girls. And as always, tomorrow is another day.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 14, 2011
  2. Rusty Hills Farm

Rusty Hills Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 3, 2008
    Up at the barn
    We won the Bred By class, defeating a very nice mature b.itch in the process, but nothing in Winner's. However, she showed like a million bucks. Could not put a foot down wrong, not once. She held her stack for bite and body exam, something we have been working on with hit and miss success. She show boated and free stacked like a seasoned Special.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!! [​IMG] I knew she would take to that ring like she owns it...because she DOES! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Rusty​

3. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Redyre Rotties

Redyre Rotties Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 8, 2009
    North Carolina, USA
    We have won the Bred By class every day so far. She continues to show like a seasoned competitor. Today is the Regional Specialty, with Sweepstakes and Regular classes, both judged by breeder/breeder judges.

The comment on KK has been stellar, with so many long time Rottweiler people whom I highly respect who really love her and feel she will go straight to the top in the next couple of years. [​IMG]

I will try to update later on how we do today.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by