Katie's sister Cali

Redyre Rotties

Songster
10 Years
Jul 8, 2009
North Carolina, USA
this is Redyre Extra Nice 'N' Naughty, Katie's littermate sister. She will be out with a handler early next year. Glad we won't be going head to head with her.
big_smile.png

2011-10-02cali.jpg

2011-10-02cali3.jpg

2011-10-02cali2.jpg

2011-10-02calimove.jpg

I suppose I'm a tad prejudiced but I think Cali isn't in as good a condition as Katie. She's a bit overweight to me. But like I said, I am overboard about Katie. Cali IS nice, just not as nice as Katie, and I don't think you have anything to worry about in a head-to-head!

hide.gif

Rusty

Probably not in as hard a condition as Katie. Definitely shorter backed, deeper in the body, with more bone, and a stronger head, deeper muzzle. I believe she is about 10 lbs larger than Katie. Katie will top out at about 88 lbs. I expect this girl will be 10 lbs heavier in the same condition.

Katie is tighter skinned, with less wetness in the flews, not quite so large/round an eye, and slightly more turn of stifle. Katie probably has better sidegait. But the judges will LOVE this girl for her substance and breed type.
big_smile.png

You have a good eye for picking out puppies. It is fun to see them grow up and do well.
I am not showing anymore. I am staying home and building up my farm. Sometimes I miss the competing.
My mother has a Mini Shnauzer out now that is very nice. He just got his first major last Saturday. Next
weekend is their national specialty.

fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom