Katie's sister Cali

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by Redyre Rotties, Oct 3, 2011.

1. Redyre Rotties

Redyre Rotties Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 8, 2009
    North Carolina, USA
    this is Redyre Extra Nice 'N' Naughty, Katie's littermate sister. She will be out with a handler early next year. Glad we won't be going head to head with her. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ILuvMyPetChickens

ILuvMyPetChickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 3, 2011
    Leavittsburg, Ohio
    Pretty Rott [​IMG]

I love Rottweilers. We had two Rocky & Max.
    Max
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Redyre Rotties

Jul 8, 2009
    North Carolina, USA
    Awww, what lovely boys! [​IMG]

4. ILuvMyPetChickens

ILuvMyPetChickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 3, 2011
    Leavittsburg, Ohio
    thanks but that's max I don't have a picture of Rocky on here. [​IMG] I think they are beautiful dogs.

5. Rusty Hills Farm

Rusty Hills Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 3, 2008
    Up at the barn
    I suppose I'm a tad prejudiced but I think Cali isn't in as good a condition as Katie. She's a bit overweight to me. But like I said, I am overboard about Katie. Cali IS nice, just not as nice as Katie, and I don't think you have anything to worry about in a head-to-head!

[​IMG]

Rusty

6. Redyre Rotties

Jul 8, 2009
    North Carolina, USA
    Probably not in as hard a condition as Katie. Definitely shorter backed, deeper in the body, with more bone, and a stronger head, deeper muzzle. I believe she is about 10 lbs larger than Katie. Katie will top out at about 88 lbs. I expect this girl will be 10 lbs heavier in the same condition.

Katie is tighter skinned, with less wetness in the flews, not quite so large/round an eye, and slightly more turn of stifle. Katie probably has better sidegait. But the judges will LOVE this girl for her substance and breed type. [​IMG]

7. Glenmar

Glenmar Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 17, 2011
    VIRGINIA
    You have a good eye for picking out puppies. It is fun to see them grow up and do well.
    I am not showing anymore. I am staying home and building up my farm. Sometimes I miss the competing.
    My mother has a Mini Shnauzer out now that is very nice. He just got his first major last Saturday. Next
    weekend is their national specialty.

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by