Pics

ShrekDawg

You are loved.
Premium Feather Member
16 Years
Jan 18, 2008
SE Massachusetts
@FortCluck thought I should make a thread for my hatch and I thought that was an excellent idea so here I am!! :D

Sooooo....

I kind of sort of accidentally ordered hatching eggs about a week and a half ago. :lau :oops:

They just shipped out today!!

I am super excited!! They are assorted chicken hatching eggs from Meyer Hatchery so could be any number of breeds. :D

This is my first hatch ever so I’m quite excited!!

They should hopefully be here tomorrow or Thursday and I’ll probably set them Friday the 8th but not sure yet. I’ll post back when I set them. And of course when I get them. :D

Figured I would post my own thread so I don’t clog up the hatch-a-long threads :lau

And so I can better keep track of my hatch.

I ordered 12 eggs and they included one extra so we’ll see.

And in case anybody is interested in incubator stats, I have the IncuView from Incubator Warehouse.

They apparently included one extra. :D

74CC57D7-A24E-41CB-ABAF-67E6BCAD756D.jpeg

I did my photo shoot gosh are chicks hard to get pics of. I can't wait to see what you hatch. I have four mystery eggs from another farm and three mystery eggs from yesterday from my layer flock... So I'm with you on finding out what we have. It's going to be so exciting.

Awww it sounds adorable! Have you posted pics yet!? I haven’t checked the other thread yet haha

But yesssss they are so wiggly!! LOL

And that’s awesome!!! It will definitely be exciting for sure!! I like surprises!! Way more fun!! When I ordered my chicks, I ordered specific breeds both times cause I wanted to try several and also didn’t want to risk getting ones I didn’t want but now I’m fully invested in it and will take anything. :lau

Awww it sounds adorable! Have you posted pics yet!? I haven’t checked the other thread yet haha

But yesssss they are so wiggly!! LOL

And that’s awesome!!! It will definitely be exciting for sure!! I like surprises!! Way more fun!! When I ordered my chicks, I ordered specific breeds both times cause I wanted to try several and also didn’t want to risk getting ones I didn’t want but now I’m fully invested in it and will take anything. :lau
I will know which are my Cochins! I cannot wait. I'm buying a feather plucker after Christmas because I always get gift cards and money for Christmas. I'm using all money and gift cards for our farm!

I will know which are my Cochins! I cannot wait. I'm buying a feather plucker after Christmas because I always get gift cards and money for Christmas. I'm using all money and gift cards for our farm!

True!! With the feathered feet :love

And that’s an excellent idea!! And smart!!

My first hatch was so fun that's why I'm doing another now (4 days after the 1st one).

Everyone told me that my chicks were going to be all black, but the black and brown ones are staying black and brown! It's so fun watching them grow from hatch. Mine are 5 days, it's so crazy!

My husband was picking them up yesterday and just saying how shocked he was that we hatched chicks.

Back
Top Bottom