Keep getting kicked out of the reply/comment box

Shezadandy

Crowing
7 Years
Sep 26, 2015
Portland OR
I'll be posting a reply, and mid-sentence and no other keystrokes by me other than what I'm trying to type - I am then typing nowhere. Sometimes I'm then taken 1 or 2 pages back, i.e. if I'm in a thread in the Emergencies section, I'm booted back to the main page ... just while trying to type a sentence.

It seems to happen most often when the ads to the right of the reply/comment box are loading (or something- even though they seem to be just pictures, not videos, but it's like they're loading over and over and over and causing the disruption) - which gets really, really old, especially when trying to help someone with an emergency/injury with suggestions and information for care.

I *think* I know what you're talking about. It seems I've had it happen when a specific advertisement is reloading on the page.

Keep an eye out and see if you notice that it happens when an ad refreshes (usually around every 30 seconds), and if you can identify if it's a specific ad.

If you find it is a specific ad each time, take a screenshot of the ad and send it to me, and I'll have the ad-team see if they can find and remove it.

Maybe you forgot to click the "stay logged in" box?

1608906670964.png

I find it happens a lot when I use the app. But not just the reply box, whenever I try to click anything the whole app glitches around and takes me to a random section.

Back
Top Bottom