Keep her in your prayers

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by missred871, Jul 23, 2010.

1. missred871

missred871 Eggxhausted Momma

May 5, 2010
    Perry GA
    herefordlovinglady (Robin) contacted me this morning to let me know she was having to go out of town because her sister was ill. She says it doesn't look good. Please please please pray for this beautiful woman and her family. I know how supportive BYC can be so let's show Robin how supportive we can be. Share the love with Robin and her family and send your prayers like you have never done before. Thanks in advance BYCers!

2. WriterofWords

WriterofWords Has Fainting Chickens

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    You got it!

3. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    [​IMG]

4. thechickenchick

thechickenchick Born city, Living country

Mar 8, 2008
    Eaton, Colorado
    Oh Robin I am so sorry to hear this news. I will be praying for you, her and your families. You are in my thoughts honey, travel safely [​IMG]

5. babymakes6

babymakes6 Gifted

Feb 24, 2009
    far west Ohio
    I will also be praying. What is wrong with her sister?

6. chixie

chixie Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2009
    kountze texas
    prayers said

7. missred871

missred871 Eggxhausted Momma

May 5, 2010
    Perry GA
    Quote:Not sure, no details, only a request to post for prayers on BYC and that it wasn't looking too good for her sister.. I hope it turns out alright..... Robin is an amazing person....

8. easttxchick

easttxchick Lone Star Call Ducks

Aug 3, 2009
    Praying for herefordlovinglady (Robin), her sister and family.

9. herefordlovinglady

herefordlovinglady It Is What It Is

Jun 23, 2009
    Georgia
    Missred, thank you so much. and for all of you supporting my sister in prayer. We received a call that they put my sister debbie in the hospital because she could not function. her mind knew what to do, but her body could not react. She was a lone for two days and could not do what she needed to do. she made several attempts to find a phone to call 911 but could not locate a phone (she has over five plus a cell phone -- they were all in their correct place). she even went out to her garage to hit her onstar emergency button and could not figure out how to open the door to her car. it started tuesday evening with her in the shower because she said she felt funny and if she could get a shower it may make feel better. well, she got in there could not figure out how to turn the water off. on Thursday her house keeper found her laying naked in her living room. responsive, just way out of it. the shower was still running. I received the call late thrusday night after she was admitted to the ER. she told my other sister that the er doctor had just left. she said he came into her room and said the ct scan showed that she had brain cancer. get this, 11:30 at night, no one there to support her and he just comes in tells her something like this. My sister looked at him and asked him what boat did you just come off of. good girl.

anyway, back to today, the C word has not been used since, but it has not been ruled out. said her brain is swelling, but have no idea why. the doctors did a lumbar puncture on her yesterday to check for infection. have done several brain scans, and hooked her up to brain wave machines. she is responsive, good spirits, and ready to find out what is going on.

my rant about the doctor will come after i know my sister is fine, my energy now is praying to our God Almighty, who holds the power to heal.

So please, keep her in your praryers. she has been through so much lately and truly is a beautiful person.

robin

10. WingingIt

WingingIt Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2009
    Oh my goodness. It's good that noone else has mentioned cancer, but I sure hope they figure it out quick for her. More prayers coming.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by