Keep SGT Jamie Jarboe and his family in your thoughts

conny63malies

Crowing
13 Years
Mar 22, 2008
Annetta Kentucky
Jamie was one of my husbands soldiers. George came home quite often to tell me stories of what Jamie did today, most of the time silly stuff. Anyways Jamie was shot in the neck by a sniper in Afghanistan on 4/10/11. He has a hole in his esophagus, high level quad, infections, oxygen dependend..... he is doing REALLY bad right now and from what i heard the might shut his machine off( it might already been done) , He went through over 100 surgeries and his body is down to less than 95 pounds. Jamie haas much to live for, you see he got married on 2/14/11 just days before he deployed to Melissa who was a single mom of two great girls. They do everything for him and spend their summers and holidays with him instead of at home. I hope SGT Jarboe can recover and get home soon.

So here is the latest news. It seems that Jamie , who is concious right now(or atleast at the time was) has deceided to enter end of life care. His esophagus is irreappably damaged, there is the constant spasms, pain, autonomic dysreflexia (sp?) he also has frontal lope damage from when he had surgery and his hear and breathing stopped .... which pretty much means only pain and no quality of life. I can understand that he is tired after a year in different hospitals with no hope of getting out any time soon. I will update you when he passes. He might be burird in Kansas or Indiana and unfortunatley chances ar that the WBC might show up.

I just wanted to let you guys know that after being placed into comfort care on thursday, SGT Jarbor took his last breath this morning and went to Fiddlers Green.

So sorry for your loss.
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom