Keep us in your Prayers .........Again........ 6/26

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by chickenzoo, Jun 21, 2010.

1. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

Tomorrow we are going to my Husbands Doc appointment on Base. We are going to be talking about hubbys health and also the results of his medical board. Right now because of his other stupid Doc from when he was forced out, he is on a temporary medical thingy. He has had it for 17 years... I think it's permanent by now...., but he needs to go on permanent. Also they only gave him 60% for 2 bad lungs..... [​IMG] But this new Doc can up it, and that would mean more income coming in for us and less stress on hubby...... we really need this, especially since it is hard for him to hold a job due to his illness. [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 26, 2010
  2. Sugar Sand Farm

Sugar Sand Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 24, 2007
    North Florida
    Will be keeping both you and your DH in my prayers Good Luck Jen Let us know what they say

3. chicmom

chicmom Dances with Chickens

Feb 24, 2009
    Strasburg Ohio
    OOOH, I'm crossing my fingers for you both, and sayin' a prayer as well! Good luck and I hope everything turns out well for you!

4. wegotchickens

wegotchickens DownSouth D'Uccles & Silkies

Jul 5, 2007
    Sevier County, TN
    I hope it goes the way you need it to! Will keep you in my thoughts & prayers.

5. chick4chicks

chick4chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2008
    N.E. Pa.
    [​IMG] You and Hubby are both in my Thoughts and Prayers. Good luck hope everything works out for the best.

6. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

Prayers will be said. [​IMG] I hope all goes in your favor come seeing the doc. [​IMG]

7. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

I feel so sick to my stomach....... [​IMG] and nervous........ I just want to hide and let him go by himself.... [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 21, 2010
  8. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    [​IMG]

9. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

[​IMG] I hate Doc's......................... Hubbies pulmonoligest Doc does not want to put hubby on permanent Disability (for an illness he's had for 16 years plus and over 20 other Docs) until after he has the sinus surgery (that the sinus Doc doesn't think will help) !!!!!!!! I COULD SCREAM and cry....... We still haven't found out the results of his heart tests, the Doc is giving him a higher amount of predisone to boost his lungs for surgery because they worry about his lungs and anesthesia. then why make him do it any way.......... [​IMG]

10. chixie

chixie Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2009
    kountze texas
    keeping you both in my prayers

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by